MIYU which means “beauty within you” was launched recently at Vanilla Cupcakery in BGC, Taguig City. It is a brand-new Korean-formulated skin care from Amway Philippines that has natural ingredient called Buckwheat.
Whether K-Pop idols or K-Drama actresses, I am really amazed with the skin of Korean who has signature fair, glowing skin. Ever since I used a korean skin care product, it really minimizes the blackheads and pimples on my face minimizes. Though I may not have a fair skin, at least I can achieve the smooth and moisturized skin.
Having said that, there are people complaining how complicated korean skin care is. Some skin care regimen consists of 10 steps but this one differs. MIYU guaranteed that there are simpler ways to achieve that coveted Korean fairness.
“Buckwheat extract has proven to brighten skin and make complexion look fairer while nourishing it to its deepest layer. It’s a natural way to achieve a more glowing skin,” states Dr. Hae Jo, Miyu’s Research and Development Manager.
With MIYU, there are only 3 easy steps:
- MIYU 3in1 Whitening Cleanser
- It washes away the dirt from the face while moisturizing and whitening, leaving skin soft, hydrated and bright.
- SRP Php 499 for 100ml
2. MIYU 3in1 Whitening Toner
- It contains Chaga Mushroom that helps tigthen pores. Together with Buckwheat extract, it tones, minimizes pores and brightens skin.
- SRP Php 699 for 150ml
3. MIYU 3in1 Whitening Moisturizer
- It helps brighten the skin and gives UV protection while protecting the skin from the sun’s harmful rays with SPF30.
- SRP Php 749 for 50ml
One set is priced at PHP 1,947. MIYU is exclusively distributed by Amway Philippines.
Latest posts by Jaja Ramirez (see all)
- JBL #DareToListen Promo will let you witness Stephen Curry Play Live - December 10, 2017
- BYS Glitter Kits glows in Cosmo Social Shopping Party - December 6, 2017
- Miel Villamor, the founder of Fifth Rack Lifestyle and Concept Store - December 5, 2017