Recently, Ekonic proudly announced its newest and first official DC Comics Justice League smartphone. The package includes DC accesories and stickers that surely DC fans will love.
DC comic book and Justice League enthusiast would want to get their hands on this handset as it comes in a certified collector’s item package. Inside the box are four Justice League phone cases, The Flash earphones, Wonder Woman’s lasso cord and charger.
This can also be a great opportunity to all Smart subscribers because during the launch, they also announced their partnership with SMART. Hurry because there are only 5,000 units of the limited edition handset worldwide so that means getting it from SMART automatically allows the subscriber to be part of the elite collectors club. Each Justice League smartphone comes with a seal of authenticity with indicated unique number from one to five thousand.
Like to have one? All you need to do is simple add 400 to any SMART Postpaid plan and request the limited edition Justice League smartphone. It is best paired with SMART Postpaid Plan 599 which comes with 5GB Data which you can stream CW’s The Flash if you subscribe to iflix. The plan also comes with 30 minute all-net calls, unlimited all-net texts, Free Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and Viber.
Justice League Smartphone specs:
- Display: 5.5 inch HD IPS 1280 x 720 resolution w/ 2.5D curved glass
- CPU: 1.3GHz 64 Bit MT6737 quad core processor
- GPU: Mali T720
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB expandable memory via memory card slot
- Back Camera: 8MP f/1.8 w/ AF and LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP f/2.8
- Battery: 2500mAh
- OS: Android 7 Nougat OS
- Connectivity: WiFi, 700 MHz LTE, Bluetooth, GPS, AGPS, dual SIM
- Sensor: Accelerometer, light, proximity, sound
- Dimensions: 153 x 77 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 170g
- Price: add 400 to existing Smart postpaid plan for 30 months
To know more about this exclusive offer, you can visit http://www.smart.com.ph
Latest posts by Jaja Ramirez (see all)
- SMART advocates the youth to become TNT #TropangReady - August 17, 2017
- R U Tough Enough? The Man vs Woman Edition - August 16, 2017
- MILO Philippines and FC Barcelona Kick Off 4-Year Partnership - August 16, 2017