OPPO F3 Plus was launched this year and I am really lucky to have one. Before our much awaited trip to Davao, I received one of their biggest handset. I am actually a self-confessed “selfie addict”. The reason why I don’t wanted to post some of my photos is that my face looked chubby and me and my friends didn’t fit on the screen.
The OPPO F3 Plus became the biggest handset of the OPPO because of its 6 inches in size. The design is still the same like their previous OPPO hand models, remains unibody metal with curved edges, round corners and the plain white front-face of the device making it more neat and classy. Although this is big to carry in one-hand, I easily got used to since I love phones that have bigger screens
Before we review the phone, let’s have a quick review of the OPPO F3 Plus Specifications:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 6 inch Full HD IPS Display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, 361 ppi
- 64GB of Expandable Storage
- Back Camera: 16MP, PDAF, f/1.7 aperture, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP main camera, f/2.0 aperture, 8 MP secondary camera 120 degree wide-angle lens
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM, Hybrid Tray
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, AGPS
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS v.3
Unboxing the OPPO F3 Plus Unit:
Initial Review of the OPPO F3 Plus
On the right side of the phone, you’ll see the Dual SIM Hybrid Tray and the power button. The Hybrid SIM tray can support either the two nano-sized SIM cards or one nano SIM and micro SD card. At the left side is simple dedicated for volume rocker.
At the bottom is where the speaker grill, the micro USB port, and the 3.5 mm audio jack. Above the phone is where you’ll see the microphone.
The front is simple yet minimalist to look at. It has pre-installed screen protection, the dual camera is placed at the upper left. When you flip the phone, you can easily see the OPPO logo, three line antenna bands and of course the 16 MP camera.
What I like?
- OPPO F3 Plus is 6 inches: Just as I mentioned before, I’m a fan of bigger phones because for me I can easily see everything from it.
- It has 4000mAh battery: I’m a self confessed online addict, from the moment I wake up and up to going to bed, you can always see me online. And because I’m a Lifestyle blogger, I love sharing everything on my social media accounts so I think that already explains it all.
- The VOOC fast-charging cable: Not known to many, Android phones of today are already changing to USB Type C cable. OPPO Philippines has their own manufacturer of it and can also do what it does.
- The design is minimalist: The design can really suit everything I wore. It looks plain and simple. As a fashion enthusiast, I am pairing my clothes from head to toe, and of course that includes my phone too.
- It has static fingerprint sensor: Unlike my OPPO F1s, for you to navigate the home button you need to press it. One thing I’m afraid is what if it breaks in the near future? In OPPO F3 Plus, just place your finger even if it’s wet, it will quickly responds.
- The jelly case and pre-installed screen protector: Two of the things that are needed for protection. It’s actually a good thing about OPPO, they always provide it. Even my OPPO F1s has already and I don’t have any problems of checking and hunting the stores just to buy screen protectors and casings.
- The rear camera which is 16MP: Did you know that OPPO partnered with Sony for an exclusive version of the Sony IMX398 sensor which can deliver incredibly sharper photos.
- The front camera: OPPO is known for being the Selfie Expert and for me, it really proves that they are the real manufacturer to deliver pleasing and ecstatic selfie photos. To add more, it is the first dual selfie camera in the market. This specifically is the solution to my problems as I had mentioned in my introduction.
What I don’t like:
- None so far.
Sample Photos using the OPPO F3 Plus
- Selfie Photos:
Front Selfie using the Dual Selfie Camera:
- Photos using the rear camera:
Initially I can say that I’m really impressed! From its overall specifications and for using it for the first two weeks, this can be the OPPO’s greatest smartphone model as of today. The price is just right for its specs, after all you really get what you pay for.
Latest posts by Jaja Ramirez (see all)
- SMART advocates the youth to become TNT #TropangReady - August 17, 2017
- R U Tough Enough? The Man vs Woman Edition - August 16, 2017
- MILO Philippines and FC Barcelona Kick Off 4-Year Partnership - August 16, 2017