For some reason, I wanted to dye my hair dark because I wanted to have a new look. I already tried many brands at home and the results are not satisfying.
This is my hair after having it dyed in Jing Monis Salon last November 2015. Well I really loved the result but my black hair has already grown out and I am already tired of my look. Good thing is, Liesse Hair color sent me one to have it for review.
At first, I was really hesitant if I will give up my ombre hair. Liese Hair Color pleased my eyes as i saw their packaging. It’s like someone told me that I should give it a try.
Since this was the first time that I will try this brand, I did a skin allergy test. Well, this is the first thing you must do whenever you will dye your hair. Even after you have done it for so many times without experiencing any reaction, changes in body conditions may cause a sudden reactions to occur.
How to do the skin allergy test procedure:
- Use a cotton swab, take two drops of solution 1 and put them on the recessed area of the allergy test panel.
- Next, remove the white lid of solution 2, using a new swab, add four drops of Solution 2 to the test panel.
- Use another swab to mix them well.
- When the mixture is ready, use the tip of cottom swab to apply a thin round patch about the size of a coin on the inner side of your arm and let it dry naturally.
- Observe the test area twice: 30minutes after application and 48hours after application. ( if rash, redness, itchiness, blistering, irritation or other skin abnormality occurs, do not rub with your hands. Wash off the test mixture immediately and DO NOT use the product.
- If there is no abnormal reaction after 48 hours, proceed to use the product.
So for me, I didn’t have any reaction after 48 hours. Before using the product, I made sure that I shampoo my hair a day before and did not conditioned it because the oil will make it difficult for the hair to absorb the product. Be sure that it’s also dry and comb your hair to remove the tangles. You also need to change into a clothing you do not mind staining and wrap a towel around your neck. To easily remove foam mixtures that gets in contact with your skin, apply a thin layer of oil-based skin cream to your hairline, ears, forehead and neckline.
How to use:
- Prepare the mixture before using. Remove the white lid of Solution 2 and pour all the contents of Solution 1 into the bottle of Solution 2. Close the white lid again.
- To avoid producing foam inside the bottle, gently invert the container back and forth at a 180-degree angle until solution is well mixed (repeat approximately 5 times). Do not shake.
- Remove the white lid from the bottle and replace it with the foamer cap. Twist it until it is tightly sealed.
- To avoid staining your hands, ensure that you put on the gloves. Hold container in an upright position and squeeze the center of the bottle.
- Apply a generous amount of foam on dry hair and massage it into a lather. (For shoulder length hair, entire bottle. For short hair, about 3/4 of the bottle.)
- Using your finger tips, gently massage until hair is completely covered with foamy lather.
- Leave on for about 20-30minutes. It is recommended that you wait for an addtional 5-10 minutes as it may difficult to color for dark shade hair and hair that it too thick.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly. Finish by shampooing and then apply the Rinse-off Treatment enclosed.
And here’s the result,
What I like:
- You can do it yourself at home, and yes without any assistance. I really enjoyed applying it to my hair, the foam makes it easy for me to lather up to the ends of my hair.
- All I need for hair coloring is in the box.
- The container that makes the hair coloring foamy makes it easy to apply without spill on the floor.
- My hair is still soft and easy to manage. It doesn’t leave my hair dry.
- It has a detailed information of how to use the product.
What I don’t like:
- The scent of the hair colorant.
I would rate this as 4.5/5. I highly recommend this Liese Creamy Bubble Color because it is very easy to apply and doesn’t leave my hair dry. Though the results depends on the shade of your hair but I am really satisfied with the result. They have wide varieties of colors to choose from.
To see the satisfied users of Liese Hair Color, check out their social media accounts:
Latest posts by Jaja Ramirez (see all)
- Unleash your inner Fa-shoe-nista with Via Venetto’s latest collection - October 10, 2017
- We traveled to Baguio and used ZenFone 4 Selfie for taking photos - October 7, 2017
- Acer Philippines and Salvatore Mann presents short film #KasyaPa - October 7, 2017