Annyeonghaseyo! Gamsahamnida, oppa! Some of the Korean words that I always hear whenever I watch Koreanovelas in iFlix. I’ve been a fan of Korean series since the Boys Over Flowers became a hit here in the Philippines and I think I watched it for more than 10 times. Well here in the Philippines, Korean products such as skincare and makeups has been making Filipinas go crazy. Or if you want to experience the taste of Korea, you can just simply find Korean restaurants because there’s a lot situated here. Honestly I always imagine myself strolling around Seoul having a momentous time with my love one while styled like a Korean.
Speaking of style, finally the we have the first Korean Mall in the Philippines! It is called “Mall of Korea” which is located in Metrowalk. When I received the invite from them, I felt so excited and wonder what the mall look like.
Mall of Korea is a shop where you can find authentic korean finds such as stylish clothes, accessories, bags and soon to have cosmetics.
With all-Original, branded products such as Nina Lee collection, Luisa Spagnoli, Disney and many more.
Mall of Korea has something for men and for kids too. So if you want to have some korean shopping experience you can bring your boyfriend/husband and kids too!
Let’s have a sneak peak what you can find inside Mall of Korea.
For the boys:
For the girls:
Mall of Korea bags and accessories:
Mall of Korea Kids Section:
Upon checking out the clothes, I already fall in love with it. As you can see, I am slim and whenever I shop for my clothes and try it, I became disappointed because even the extra small sometimes looks bigger on me. But don’t worry, they also have bigger sizes if you don’t have a small body frame like me.
The quality does really suits for the price but it is cheaper because they directly imports their products from Korea.
I was also given a chance to shopping for free and honestly I really had a hard time choosing which is which because everything is really nice.
Talking about the brand, the woman behind the Mall of Korea is Nina Lee, she’s a real korean and designer since 1975. She opened her first branch in Myeongdong, Korea and has more than 60 shops in Korea.
I’m also excited for you to experience shopping in Mall of Korea! All you need to do is follow the mechanics and I’ll be choosing my winner on July 28, 2016.
- Follow Mall of Korea in Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mallofkorea and in Instagram http://www.instagram.com/mallofkorea
- Follow me on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/iamjajaramirez and on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/iamjajaramirez
- Share this post to Facebook and tag (3) of your friends and hashtag #mallofkorea and #mallofkoreaxjaja
- Comment on this blog post your reason why should I choose you as winner
- Repost my latest Instagram post in your IG account and hashtag #mallofkorea and #mallofkoreaxjaja and don’t forget to tag me.
That’s it! simple and easy!
Thank you Mall of Korea for inviting me. I had a seoulfully korean shopping experience. Gamsahamnida!
Mall of Korea is located in 2nd floor Metrowalk, Meralco Avenue, Ortigas. It is 2,400 square meters in area and currently on soft opening. They are open from 11:00 am to 1:00 am from Monday to Sunday.
For more information about Mall of Korea you can follow them thru their social media accounts.
Latest posts by Jaja Ramirez (see all)
- Goldilocks 12th Intercollegiate Cake Decorating Challenge - February 21, 2018
- Goldilocks’ Valentines Treat - February 8, 2018
- My all-in-one experience at the ETC Women’s Hub - February 7, 2018