I love searching for a good skin care product since I am very meticulous of what I am putting on my face. Honestly, I have known Malissa Kiss because I already seen it when it was featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine website. From searching it online, I have known that this product really works especially to asian women’s but I wasn’t able to purchase this before because you can only buy it online. Finally my wish came true because Malissa Kiss was finally here in the Philippines!
White Me Up Sleeping Pack is an intensive nighttime facial treatment that moisturizes and brightens skin tone, reduce dark spots, blemishes and tightens pore while you sleep. This one is made of 100% all natural product and suitable for all skin types including oily and sensitive skin.
I have been using this one for almost a month now but I can see the result in just 2 days. As per brand’s instruction, I use it 2-3 times a week and I don’t felt any itchiness or having any breakouts. I also didn’t felt that its heavy or sticky when applied on my face (which I don’t like).
- How to use:
Cleanse the skin before applying the product, preferably use the Malissa Kiss Mineral Aqua. Apply evenly to the face and neck 2-3 times a week. Let the product absorb your skin overnight. Wash your face in the morning and apply the Malissa Kiss moisturizer.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PEG-100 Stearate, Triethanolamine, Propamediol, Carbomer, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Pueraria Extract, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Xantham Gum, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Parfum, Salix alba Bark Extract, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extractz
Packaging: The Malissa Kiss White me up is packed in a very cute box. The bottle was designed like a vacuum pump, all you need to do is push the cap, for you to get enough product to apply on your face.
What I like:
- I love the packaging because its not messy and very economical.
- It doesn’t have a strong scent,
- It can easily absorb my skin leaving it like I’ve never putted any unlike other brands that feels sticky.
- My skin feels softer, brighter and clean the next day.
- It has manufacturing and expiry date.
- Even it’s a Thailand product, it has an english translation to easily understand.
What I don’t like:
- Price? But actually, it’s worth it to buy since this one’s really effective.
Will I purchase?
- Yes of course!
I would definitely recommend this product and give this one a 4.5/5 rating. It really lightens my dark spots plus it doesn’t have peeling effect which I don’t like to experience.
Do you want to have Malissa products? Join my Giveaway to win!
Latest posts by Jaja Ramirez (see all)
- JBL #DareToListen Promo will let you witness Stephen Curry Play Live - December 10, 2017
- BYS Glitter Kits glows in Cosmo Social Shopping Party - December 6, 2017
- Miel Villamor, the founder of Fifth Rack Lifestyle and Concept Store - December 5, 2017