Moisturizer should be one part of your beauty regimen and it’s quite difficult to find one that will suit your skin. Why is it needed? It’s because moisturizers make your skin softer and can increase your skin’s hydration. Well I believe that this one might be the right one for you.
Malissa Kiss Luxury Abalone Cream is a rejuvenating whitening hydrator softens, firms, and brightens the complexion. Formulated with abalone extract and whitening functional complex, this luxurious abalone cream promotes clear and evenly bright skin tone. Absorb quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth.
Manufactured by: OUTIN FUTURES CORP.
Distributed by: Kiss of Beauty Co., Ltd.
Price: 1,300 pesos
How to use:
Every morning and evening after cleansing, dispense an appropriate amount on palm and absorb into entire face with soft patting movements.
- Abalone: Restores skin elasticity and brightening tone while minimizing fine lines.
- Snow Lotus: Provides bright radiant and visibly more youthful complexion.
- Jania Rubens: Improves skin moisturizing and replenish skin volume.
- Green Caviar: Brighten skin and provide ultra-moisturizing to protect skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Abalone Extract, Pearl Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Hydrolyzed Pinnatifida Extract, Porphyra Tenera Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Sargassum Fulvellum Extract, Capsosiphon Fulvescens Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Trehalose, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Phaseolus Radiatus Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Rumex Crispus Root Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Thioctic Acid, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Adansonia Digitata Leaf Extract, Yeast Ferment Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Propolis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropalone, Fragrance
It’s kinda different from their sleeping pack but this one’s a classic elegant . It comes with a twist lid, lid separator, and a spatula.
What I like:
- The texture is light and it doesn’t feel heavy when applied.
- It leaves my skin cool and well moisturized.
- It comes with a spatula so you won’t unsterile the product.
- It has manufacturing and expiry date.
- It’s a 3-in-1 product: whitens, softens and firms.
What I don’t like:
- Quite bulky.
I highly recommend this product and I give this one a 4.5/rating. I’ve been using this one as an alternative for Malissa Kiss White Me Up Sleeping Pack for almost a month now. I really love creams that are very effective and not so sticky. I can also used this one even with make up!
Want to have Malissa Kiss products? Just simply click Giveaway to win!
Latest posts by Jaja Ramirez (see all)
- Goldilocks 12th Intercollegiate Cake Decorating Challenge - February 21, 2018
- Goldilocks’ Valentines Treat - February 8, 2018
- My all-in-one experience at the ETC Women’s Hub - February 7, 2018