Let us face it, what do we love about glutathione? If you’ll ask me, aside from the side effect that is skin whitening, I also use it as my anti-stress because it regulates my sleep well and restores ny energy.
Glutathione comes in many forms such as lotions, injectables, soaps and tablets or capsules. Last friday, I was amazed the first time I heard about the glutathione from Thiocell. It offers a unique, effective and safer results, and in lozenges form.
Surely, there are a lot of products in the market but this one is a must-try. A recent study on Thiocell’s effectivity among Filipino women has been published in the International Journal of Dermatology proving sustained whitening result with constant and regular use of the product. Considering it is in lozenge form, absorption starts the minute you take it, giving you the full dose of its power combination of Glutathione, Vitamin C and Selenium.
To have a better understanding of it, here are List of Ingredients:
- L-glutathione (reduced) 500mg – an antioxidant that whitens your skin
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100mg – It aids in skin whitening and boosts our immune system
- Grape seed extract 25mg – has a collagen effect
- Vitamin D 200 IU -antiaging
- Vitamin E 10 IU -fat soluble antioxidant that is essential for maintenance of healthy skin.
- L-Selenomethionine 100 mcg -has anti melanoma activity, with protective effects against UV-induced DNA damage. It also reduces inflammation and pigmentation.
Directions for use:
Take one lozenge a day then let it dissolve slowly in the mouth. It is easy as popping a candy inside your mouth.
You can purchase Thiocell in lazada.com.ph and you can also check them on the following social media accounts:
Latest posts by Jaja Ramirez (see all)
- SMART advocates the youth to become TNT #TropangReady - August 17, 2017
- R U Tough Enough? The Man vs Woman Edition - August 16, 2017
- MILO Philippines and FC Barcelona Kick Off 4-Year Partnership - August 16, 2017