Who wouldn’t love to have a fair skin? I am born with a morena skin and actually been dreaming of having a fair skin. I had this feeling that I can wear any color of clothes if you have fair skin. Don’t get me wrong, i do love my skin but sometimes for a girl like me, I really want to improve it.
I have been in search of gluthathione even before, but this one makes me caught my eye. From what I’ve learned from my derma doctor friends, glutathione has a lot of positive effects on our body and the one side effect of it is that it whitens your skin. Its not my first time to take a glutathione, I had an injection of gluta (Saluta and Tationil) way back 2010 when I was a nurse before and the effect was really great. I didn’t achieve the whiter complexion because I didn’t continued it because I have lots of priorities before but I felt my skin was blooming and smoother.
Facts about Glutathione:
Literally, skin whitening is the side effects of glutathione. Primarily, it helps to treat blood disorder and detoxifies the liver of toxins and alcohol.
Price: Php 1880
- L-Gluthathione (700mg)
Actively hampers tyrosinase activity, a component of melanin that is responsible for skin complexion.
- Collagen (250mg)
Fights and revearses skin-aging process. It visibly reduces wrinkles, fine lines and other unsightly signs of skin aging.
- Placenta Extract (300mg)
Clinically proven to be effective in skin whitening and skin nourishing, an ingredient with cell renewing and anti-aging properties.
- Vitamin C (200mg)
It aids in skin whitening and boosts our immune system.
- CoQ10 (100mg)
It preserves collagen.
- Promegranate Ellagic Acid (50mg)
It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines thus skin aging.
Packaging: The bottle was sealed in a pink box. I love the packaging because the cap was push to open that keeps the soft gel fresh.
Recommended Use: Take two capsules per day with meal or as directed by qualified health care consultant.
Cautions: Consult physician before intake if pregnant, lactation or under medication.
What I like:
- It slowly whitens my skin after continuously using it for 2 weeks
- I had a better sleep pattern.
- The soft gels are easy to swallow even it is big.
- Its all-in-one glutathione and very affordable.
- The packaging makes the soft gels maintain its freshness.
- It has instructions in the packaging that can be easily understand.
- It makes my skin glow and it also lessens my dark circles around my eyes.
Will I Purchase?
I highly recommend this product just like I told earlier. It not just contains glutathione, it also fights aging process and boosts the immune system.
Are you also taking glutathione? What are your thoughts? Leave a comment now and lets share ideas.
Latest posts by Jaja Ramirez (see all)
- Goldilocks 12th Intercollegiate Cake Decorating Challenge - February 21, 2018
- Goldilocks’ Valentines Treat - February 8, 2018
- My all-in-one experience at the ETC Women’s Hub - February 7, 2018