As we age, our skin changes. You may notice that skin your becomes saggy, appearance of wrinkles and age spots, and dryness. Some of the triggering factors that contribute with aging is sun exposure, smoking and diet.
Farm stay Honey and Gold Essence is a moisturizer that primarily prevents aging. Who does want to look older than your age? This product has an extract of honey, which we know that honey is healthy for the hair and skin. Farm stay Honey and Gold Essence is made in korea.
- Naturally antibacterial, so it’s a good for acne prevention and treatment.
- Is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
- Has moisturizing and soothing effect, so it helps create a glow.
- Is full of anti oxidants, it is great to slow down aging.
Efficacy and Effectiveness the Product
1. The extract of honey with high vitamin and mineral soak into the rough and sagging skin to give vitality on the skin.
2. The Galactomices Ferment Filtrate nourishes the sagging of the skin, keeps the balance of the skin and adds elasticity on the skin.
3. No Paraben included.
4. Helpful to wrinkled skin.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Honey Extract (0.65mg), Gold (650ppm), Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate,1,2-Hexanediol, Perfum
Volume and Usage:
Take an appropriate amount of the product and apply and spread evenly to the skin.
How to Use:
After using the toner in the morning and evening, take adequate amount and apply on the entire face and gently massage it.
Price: P 442.00 (based on the internet)
Place bought: Free
What I like:
- The packaging is classy-gold. With a korean text but has english translation.
- The texture is watery but when applied to skin, it’s very light and easily absorbed.
- The scent is mild.
I highly recommend this product because it’s not that sticky when applied and very economical to use. If i would rate it, its 4.5/5.
Latest posts by Jaja Ramirez (see all)
- Goldilocks 12th Intercollegiate Cake Decorating Challenge - February 21, 2018
- Goldilocks’ Valentines Treat - February 8, 2018
- My all-in-one experience at the ETC Women’s Hub - February 7, 2018